Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wet N Wild Traincase!!





- They seem to only sell this train case at CVS, it comes with products in it.  Some mini versions of 2 lipsticks, 2 nail polishes, 2 mascaras, then 2 full size versions of 2 blushes and 2 trio eyeshadows.   But be forewarned that the blush and eyeshadows do not come in hard cases and could be crushed very easily which is a little upsetting.

I gave the blushes to mom since I don't use blush.  The last time I wore blush was when I did ballet when I was like five, but then in  way it was almost a rite of passage, getting to wear make up for the first time, I can remember the way it smelled still.

Anyway I love the eyeshadows so much.  The lipsticks aren't for me.

And in the last picture you can see the Lust palette I bought, I returned the one to Walgreens when I saw at CVS I could get the same palette for the same price but with a free mascara, score.

No comments:

Take A Peek...