Monday, August 23, 2010

Wet N Wild Reviews.

- No flash, but I am under a light.

  - This is "Sugar" the Natural Wear Lip Shimmer by Wet N Wild.   The first thing I noticed about it was that it feels a lot like the Burt's Bees I've had but for a slightly friendlier price tag at 1.99.  Plus I'm not always partial to Burt's Bees (Yea I'm sure I'm the only girl out there who's a little anti Burt's Bees.  I'm not sure what it is that just puts me off, maybe it's just too waxy for me) and this one I very much enjoyed and am looking forward to getting more colors.  Well done Wet N Wild!

- The second one is with a flash.








- This is Morbid by Wet N Wild, this is my first time trying their new Craze nail polishes, it didn't go 
on quite as smoothly as 
I would have liked but 
it is a pretty color.
I'm enjoying it (and am eyeing a few more colors they have.)

No comments:

Take A Peek...