Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Freecycle.

- I recently started reading a blog Getcha Nails Did and saw that she had used free cycle and gotten polishes that way and so I decided I'd give a try.  I mean the worst that could happen is no replies right?  (Or being murdered upon showing up at their house I suppose...).  I got a reply right away from a woman in my area, and I went over and picked up the box she left out for me (Thank you!).  I was giddy to see what was inside but I made myself wait to drive away (a whole two blocks) before pulling over and looking.

A list of what was inside:

Sally Hansen Insta-Brite Nail Whitener
Loreal Jet Set in Hyper Speed (I don't really remember these bottles at all.)
Loreal Jet Set in Beat (Pretty shimmer.)
Maybelline Forever Strong in Lasting Lilac (I wouldn't have said lilac but it does look nice.)
Maybelline Express Finish in Mod Mauve (I like the looks of this too.)
Wet N Wild Fast Dry in How I Met Your Magenta (I was actually JUST going to buy this last Sunday when the WnW's went on sale at Walgreens, and I picked up the box on Saturday, the nail polish gods were watching me apparently.)
Elf Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Then there were some odds and ends, separators, scissors, files.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I'm gonna have to try this.....

Shopping Addict said...

Yes you totally should.

Take A Peek...