Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Am The Bride Of Witchery...

Please ignore the wayward hairs that wanted to be in the shot.
This is another if the 1.99 clearanced lipsticks I got from Walgreens.
BROWS:
Essence Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
My Pretty Zombie shadows in Bride, Witchery, and Goth Mary Poppins.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel lipstick in Crystal Mauve.
You can't see the necklace very well, it's a bit longer than I normally wear, but it's one I got awhile back at Heartbreakers in the clearance for a dollar.  It is gold with black crosses on it.  I like it a lot.


This isn't the best shot but I feel it shows the blue glow that is in Goth Mary Poppins.

No comments:

Take A Peek...