Saturday, July 12, 2014

I Got My Hair Cut!


BROWS:
Essence brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
L.A. Colors eyeshadow palette in Sweet.
Essence liner.
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil in Daring Red.
As you also may have noticed I cut my hair!  It may not seem like a lot to most people but my hair was very long, down to my ass frankly.   So I actually took a lot off.  I posted a photo on Instagram of most that was cut off on the floor, you can see it here.

If you're not following me there already you should, a lot of it differs from what goes on my blog, there are some beauty shots but it's a lot more than that.
I was actually going to take more off than I did but the hair stylist said I had quite broad shoulders (which I do) and that it wouldn't lay properly because of it (?) so this is the length I ended up with.   I'm still not 100% on how I feel about it.  But maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be easier to do fun things with.  Time will tell.

I took these shots right before me and my best friend Joe went to see "Jurassic Park", the Riverview (a small retro theater near me, where movies go last) was playing it on the big screen, so that was fun, you can't really see it but I was wearing my T-Rex skeleton necklace in honor of it.  My grandfather would have loved that.

We're going to go see "Young Frankenstein" later this month, that'll be so awesome.


Take A Peek...