Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pink Lover Gone Electro...

BROWS:
Essence brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Medusa's Makeup eyeshadow in Electro Turquoise.
Essence liner.
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
L.A. Colors lip gloss in Pink Lover.
I wasn't really happy with my makeup today.  The shadow did not want to adhere properly, even though it's on a primer and a base.  Pretty color, I just wish it would have preformed better.  Maybe I just got a crappy one?  Idk, I loved the pigments I tried, this was my first pressed shadow, maybe I'll stick to pigments.

Also it's my first time trying this gloss and it had a icky smell to it, usually I don't feel those things bother me a great deal, but the scent just would not go away and I finally had to take it off.
I tried redoing one steak the other day, I think you can see them better now with this length of hair, I might have Joe help me redo the rest.
Also, I love this dress so much.

No comments:

Take A Peek...