Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Once Upon A Time Bruce Willis Had Hair...



BROWS:
Essence Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Victorian Disco eyeshadows in Mollywobbles, Malfoy's Filthy Money, and under my eye mixed with Mollywobbles is Bruce Willis Had Hair.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Orange.
 I was worried this lip color was going to be super super ORANGE cause the actually product looks that way, but on it's sheerer and mixed with my own lip color it doesn't scream orange, maybe it whispers it.  It was the one that came in my July Lip Monthly Box.

(If you didn't see that post you should totally check it out, I <3 them)



This one is a touch blurry which I didn't notice at first, but I still like the shot.

No comments:

Take A Peek...