Monday, April 27, 2015

Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse Five Shades Of Cool Palette...




BROWS: 
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
NYX pencil in Milk.
Borghese shadow palette, Eclissare Color Eclipse Five Shades Of Cool.  Using the shades Brisk, Shiver, Chill, and Blue Ice.
Elf liquid liner in Midnight.
Urban Decay liner in Radium.
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.

CHEEKS:
Borghese Eclissare ColorRise Blush in Stunner.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild pencil in Plumberry and Milani lipstick in Catwalk Pink.
This is the other eyeshadow palette Borghese sent me and blush.

To purchase the eyeshadow palette, or blush, there is free US shipping, which is great:

Borghese shadow palette, Eclissare Color Eclipse Five Shades Of Cool.

Borghese Eclissare ColorRise Blush in Stunner.

If you want to see my post utilizing the other eyeshadow palette and blush, click HERE.

Blush is very soft, and a pretty shade.  
Eyeshadows are really lovely (though I think my primer wasn't doing very well, might need to start using a different one).   I really love blue eyehadows so this was right up my alley, I used all but one shade, they blended amazingly.  I really love them.
There will be another post soon with close up photos of this palette and blush and the other eyeshadow palette and blush as well.
Side note I really love how the pencil with the bright bright pink lipstick mixed and turned into this color, so gorgeous.



Shadow palette and blush were sent to me by the company.

No comments:

Take A Peek...