Thursday, April 16, 2015

Borghese Fresh Eye Palette And Thrill Blush...




BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
NYX pencil in Milk.
Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse Five Shades Of Fresh Eye Shadow Palette.  Using shades Tender, Wild, Sass, and Fierce.
Elf liquid liner in Midnight.
WnW liner in Pretty In Mink (same as brows) on lower lash liner.
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.

CHEEKS:
Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorRise Blush in Thrill.


LIPS:
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops.
I was sent the blush and eyeshadow palette (as well as two more which will be featured soon in another post), I am familiar with Borghese, but their nail polishes, which they don't make anymore.  So this is my first time using their eye and cheek products.

The blush is nice, I don't wear blush a lot a lot but I do like this color and it went on nice.

But I am in love with the eyeshadow palette, the color are soft, smooth, and easily blendable.  Of this palette I used almost all the shades.  The greens are beautiful.  Whenever I wear greens I always remark I don't wear them often but I really should.  Because I love how they look with my eyes.  I thought it again while I was editing these photos.  I love the greens with my brown eyes <3
To purchase the palette, click HERE.
To purchase the blush, click HERE.

There are also other lovely looking products in the collections, I am drooling for some of the lipsticks.  Specially Farside, Dare, Departure, Release, and Beyond.
They also have some core colors that look lovely.

I also after trying the eyeshadows really want to try more of them.

I also noticed there's free US shipping it looks like on all orders which is kind of amazing, love that.
Shadows and blush were sent to me by the company.

No comments:

Take A Peek...