Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Elf Haul...

- I finally got my Elf package today, I swear these seem to take forever.  I'd placed the order on September 10th and it shipped the 15th and I got it today, so I guess that's not forever...
I just got just about all my other orders before I got this one.



Here's what I got:
  • Elf Beauty Book in Eye Brights Edition
  • Eyeshadow Primer (I figured since I was using it everyday I should get a second one)
  • Waterproof Lengthing and Volumizing Mascara (for my mom)
  • Eyeshadow Quad in Punk Funk
  • Eyeshadow Quad in Rocker
  • Liquid Eyeliner in Copper
  • Liquid Eyeshadow in Berrylious
  • Nail Polish in Royal Purple
  • Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe
  • My Free Gift Is Citrus Facial Whip (Which is the exact same one I got before which is a bit of a booing situation)
Side note the larger envelope for the package isn't as cute as the other ones.

No comments:

Take A Peek...