Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nail Polishes...

 - Okay first off this polish job wasn't my best I really just wanted to try some colors, so ahem, please excuse bad polish job.
This color is by Fright Night, Spell Binding Top Coat in Voodoo.

This has already chipped on me by last night, and yes it's cheap if people want to factor that in but the L.A. Colors was cheaper than this and hasn't..yet.  I swear I could do everything right with nail polish, make sure my nails are clean, don't shake the polish, roll it between my hands, base coat, polish, top coat and it would still chip in like an hour and I don't know why.  I just suck.
Wal-Mart has already started clearancing their Halloween merchandise.   I bought the Fright Night polishes and eyelashes and wigs.  Fun Fun.
 - This color is L.A. Colors, Color Craze in Atomic.

This is gorgeous and is perfectly smooth, no bubbles, which awesome, I feel enormous love for them now since there aren't any bubbles because bubbles normally mock me.

I got these at the dollar store, love.

 - Fright Night Spellbinding Top Coat in Voodoo.
- Fright Night Claw Polish in Poison.

- L.A. Colors in Atomic.
- L.A. Colors in Phenomena.

No comments:

Take A Peek...