Friday, December 16, 2011

Starstruck by Bubble Gum...

 - These were my nails today (the opposite hand which I didn't get a shot of was the opposite with blue nails and a pink accent.).

The pink is Revlon Bubble Gum - which I can be iffy on scented polishes, and this one smelled good.

The blue is 10 - Starstruck, which was a really gorgeous blue. 

The 10 polishes are all like a dollar at CVS right now with the clearance sale also.
- Then I was amused that the pink was really close to the color of my current Nook Color case (just ordered a new one of those actually, really needed one that snaps shut.), I think the colors were closer in person than in the picture.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

<3 I chose you for the top 10 award!

Shopping Addict said...

Awwwwwww, thank you so much!!!

I Drink Nail Polish said...

LOVE this idea! I'm totally writing it down in my little book of mani ideas. These colors look amazing together! And it sounds like I need to get to CVS asap, lol! Can't resist...polish sale...! :D

Shopping Addict said...

I Drink Nail Polish:
Awww, I'm glad you liked it! And you need to get to CVS on the double, so much good clearance deals, check the Sally Hansen and Revlon out too!

Take A Peek...