Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Great Mail Day!

 - First off, I met a lovely girl in a community on LJ and out of the goodness of her heart she sent me these, I'm so appreciative.  And I love getting and trying new brands, specially from foreign soil.

I got 257, 278, and 261.
- And then I got my Secret Cupid (From Jebba, check out her blog!) package!!!!  I wasn't expecting it yet at all, and I certainly didn't expect it to come from overseas, I was so excited!

Here's what I got:

Kleancolors: Metallic Pink, Metallic Red, Metallic Sapphire, Metallica Fuchsia, Blue Eyed Girl and Sea Ice.
Color Club: Wild At Heart
Ultra3: Pacific Fever and Pink Supreme - First for this brand, yay!

I also got a pretty ring, nice card, candy, nail art stuff, fimo sticks, nail stickers, and a LA Colors eyeshadow quad. I almost bought a quad like this yesterday because I was curious about the baked shadows, so yay, I get to try them now, awesome.

No comments:

Take A Peek...