Saturday, October 25, 2014

Death Watch Beetle...



BROWS: 
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Waves Of White.
Wonderland Beauty Cosmetics shadows in Syrup Toss, Death Watch Beetle, and Witch, Witch!
Essence liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Nicka K lipstick in Violet.
These shadows are all from the Halloween collection (and were sent to me for photos/review/promoing reasons) from Wonderland Beauty, it's Practical Magic themed, currently there are only 6 sets left (a set comes with six shadows, three of which I used here, and a lip balm!).  I do believe she will bring the collection back later on, but I'm not 100% so I'd act now, because Death Watch Beetle is the most amazing color, I'm dying for it.
There are close up shots of the necklace and Milo at the end of the post <3




 I found this necklace for 3 dollars in the costume stuff at Walmart, yay for cheap cool finds. 

Also that's not a bruise in the shot, it's in my camera lens, part of why I need a new camera.
And then there's Milo, who feels like he should really just be in all shots. 
He's my baby.

No comments:

Take A Peek...