Thursday, October 9, 2014

Glazed Black Cherries...

Did a thicker brow.  Not really sure how I'm feeling.  My first thought was "This isn't my normal brow, ahhhhhhhh."

BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadow in Glazed.
Essence liner.
A touch of Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
I entirely and utterly forgot mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel liner in Jet Black with Milani lipstick Black Cherry over it.
This was a test run for a theme in a group I'm in, it was a fail.  Which is probably why I forgot mascara, cause I almost didn't finish it.

Milo pictures below.


And now we have Milo, everything is better right?
 Wish he'd been in focus here, but he was rubbing on me.

He's my big tough boy.

No comments:

Take A Peek...