Monday, October 20, 2014

Sugar Skull...

 Products used:

Pop Beauty Face primer.

Rubies White and Black face paint.
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Sugar Skull Minerals eyeshadows in Peacock, Blueberry Stud Muffin, Euphoria, and Carnivale.
Rimmel Jet Black eyeliner.

The flowers which you can't entirely see are actually ornaments from the Dollar Tree last year.  But I think they make fun hair flowers.



This was done for Sugar Skull Minerals.  The weekly theme was Sugar Skulls.  Which is certainly fitting for them.  This is my first time attempting one myself.  Really my first time using face paint in general and this face paint was crap.  So I'm not entirely happy with it.  I need to look into much better face paint.

I kind of wish I'd done black eyeshadow instead of the blues cause in black and white it looks off since it's blue and not black, but including these for fun.

No comments:

Take A Peek...