Sunday, October 12, 2014

That Beast Was On Fire...



BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Darling Girl shadows in Bubbles, Beast, and Sex On Fire.
Essence liner.
Pur Big Look mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild Urban Night lipstick.
The necklace was a find on ebay, I have posted about it before, I do love it.  I've pondering getting it in another color too. 
 This sheer sweater top I got last year at Burlington Coat Factory, I love it so much.  The kind of love where you just dread something bad happening to it.  I wish I had more like it.  I love everything about it, the material, the sheer, the colors, the design.  Everything.  I think it was clearanced too for like 7 dollars, which made it all the better.



2 comments:

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Love the colors you used and also the sweater is so cute! I love stripes and I'm always drawn to striped tops, even though I guess they make me look wider lol. I don't care ;P

Shopping Addict said...

Emily, I adore that sweater, it's so awesome. I want 12 more so I can wear it all the time lol

Take A Peek...