Friday, April 24, 2015

M.N. Matte Liquid Lip Colors Now On MBA Cosmetics!

MBA Cosmetics now carries the M.N. Matte Liquid Lip Colors.   So I swatched all the shades I own (though I have another one on it's way to me right now).   There are 36 colors total.  I need some of the others they have.

If you want to save some money on these via the MBA site, use this code: ALLURE15 trust me you won't regret these.
I did one with flash, because I know some people like to see them with flash.
These are just camera phone photos, the top photo I took when I took the others, before my shower, the second photo is AFTER my shower.  AFTER.  After shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.   And they basically really don't look any worse the wear at all.










I'm also including a little video clip I put up on Instagram as a teaser ;)

2 comments:

Icequeen81 said...

They look great

Shopping Addict said...

Icequeen81 - they really are <3

Take A Peek...