Monday, April 6, 2015

She Whispered Come Hither With Her Eyes...




Not my best best lip swatch, I seem to have missed a spot of my inner lip, sorry.  I thought this looked lovely online when I saw it in person I wasn't so sure, then when I put it on I noticed it's just a bit darker than my actual lips.  Close to a "my lips but better" shade.  I do like the color.  What do you think?
BROWS:
Jordana pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Milani shadow pencil in Champagne Toast.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadows in Whisper, Come Hither, and Caliber.
Elf Intense Ink eyeliner.
Covergirl liner (lower).
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.

LIPS:
La Splash Cosmetics Studio Shine Lip Lustre in Belle.
Want to save 10% on your next Sugar Skull Minerals order?  Use code ALLUREOFBEAUTY to do so anytime <3




I recently got stilettos done, Idk if I said that on here before, this was my first time painting them myself, which was a little tricky with the little gap, but not terrible.  The color of the polish is Wet N Wild's Grape Minds Think Alike.

No comments:

Take A Peek...