Monday, May 4, 2015

Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara And Intensify Me! Eyeliner...

Covergirl reached out to me and wanted to send me a few of their new products.

I received:
The Super Sizer by Lashblast in Very Black

Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black

Here is what their site says about the mascara:
The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes— just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses.

Here is what it says about the liner:
Get the control of a pencil with the intensity of a liquid eyeliner for beautifully defined eyes every time. Our all-new paddle-shaped tip gives you two looks in one—thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. The intense black formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for instant drama. Clinically tested, suitable for sensitive eyes.

At first I wasn't sure if I would like the liner or not but I honestly think it is my favorite of the two, I am in love with it, when I run out I will totally be buying more.   It's just perfect, applies so smoothly, and flawlessly.   #InLove


The mascara is also really nice, I like the way it makes my lashes look, I normally like Covergirl mascaras and this one is no exception.  It's great and what a great price.   6.85 on the site, so even better.  This is also one of those mascaras I think it just going to get better as we go along.

These are both great products, I want to thank Covergirl for sending them to me, I deeply appreciate getting to try them and getting to bring and show them to you my readers.

If you could only buy one (for whatever reasons, cause otherwise clearly get both) go with the liner, cause it's just fantastic.

If you want to see more photos using these products, here are the links for these two looks where I've used them so far (But I will certainly be continuing to use them).

Look 1.
Look 2.


Covergirl sent both products above mentioned to me for promotional purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...