Sunday, May 24, 2015

Nair Hair Remover Sprays Away Moroccan Argan Oil...

Nair Hair Remover Sprays Away Moroccan Argan Oil

I recently bought this at Walgreens, I don't remember the exact price but it was 10 and change I believe, which is getting up there for something I'd just randomly buy for hair removal.  But I was intrigued by the spray on and hands freeness of it.  Plus pretty packaging?  

I have stubborn hair so I left it on for the longer of the time window, it didn't quite get all of it, and with the spray on it is a little tricky to use without getting it other places (same issue I've had with spray on hands free lotions).  


Here is some of what they say on the site:

  • Works in as little as 4 minutes
  • Sprays upside down
  • Lasts days longer than shaving
  • Easy to use, rinses off in the shower
  • Effective even on coarse hair

  • I feel like it had some issues spraying upside down, but it was easy to rinse off and it did take off most of my hair.  But here is where I would very much warn you against buying it.   Now this is my first can of it so I had no idea how long it would last.  The first use I did all of my legs, ankles to top of thighs about.  Second use it didn't even fully cover both legs to the knee.  I didn't even make it on the second leg to the knee.  So I can't even say it last one and a half uses.  Just shy.  So for over ten dollars it just isn't work it if it doesn't even have two uses in it.  No thanks, not again.  Sad.  I wanted it to be amazing and work, and it worked, I guess I should have wished for it to last longer, like idk 5 uses at least?  Ugh.

    So steer away unless you're looking for just over one use but not two.

    No comments:

    Take A Peek...