Monday, September 12, 2011

Southern Belle...

 - This is just a look I did with Elf eye shadow primer and that LA Colors Eye Shadow palette in Southern Belle, which I've never tried LA Colors eye shadow before (or wait maybe I did once), but I did really like it.  It was more pigmented than I thought it was going to be, and the color I used as my brow bone highlighting color turned out to be brighter and darker/more pigmented than I thought it was going to be, so at first I was like Oh no, clown eyes! but I did my best to blend it out so it wasn't so OMG.  I probably might have changed it if I didn't have to run out the door to go see a movie with a friend ("Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark" - good movie.).  So I guess note to self, don't try new eye shadow colors when you have to leave.   I liked it anyway, I admit it.   No matter what I do, I always seem to end up with clubbing make up.  Haha, sometimes I worry it comes off like "Yes, I'm seeing you now, but I have somewhere much better to be later."

Take A Peek...