First off I want to thank Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road for giving me this award, that's so sweet of her. Be sure to go check out her blog everyone.
For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.
The Award Questions:
1. What is your go to makeup product?
I can go days without doing make up or my nails really, but I can not go a day, let alone a few hours without lip balm and my lip balm of choice is Eos all the way, I do not go out without one and I have them all over the apartment.
2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I honestly can't even remember what was in right now haha, so like Ashley said glitter was big with nails and I know I was on that band wagon (I'll stay on it til someone throws me off of it haha).
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Cupcakes, cakes, ice cream. Cookies. I can keep going. If we were going out and they had Boston Creme pie on the dessert menu, I'd be so happy, so let's really just say that.
4. Favourite color?
Purple, blue, and red.
5. What is your middle name?
6. What was the last song that you listened to?
Adele I believe.
7. Cats or dogs?
Cats. I own two.
Something about myself that you don't know:
My post before this was my 300th post, I didn't know til just now, that's pretty awesome right? That's not really about me so I will also say, I'm going to be moving within the year which is good and bad. Good because I will be so happy to be in a different situation, bad because I really do love my current apartment, I love my living room and the bedroom and even the bathroom. Also bad because I'm going to have to downsize like crazy and for those who really know me, you'll know how bad that is for me.
Now for the people I'm tagging for the Cute Blog Award:
I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
I Drink Nail Polish