Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Day 5.

 - Just a full face.  Blah.  I'm not feeling good today.
 - This was a really odd angle for my eye, and it's my left eye with my psychotic eyebrow, instead of my right eye that I normally take pics of.
- This is the normal Elf primer, Loreal mascara, and the the lighter blue and white from the palette but I mixed in another shadow, Jordana in Alter Ego.  It was the second Jordana shadow I've tried.  I tried Ms. Brown yesterday (with the palette) but I didn't get pictures yesterday or the day before (when I did the bronzey/browns from the palette).   I really liked both Jordana shades I tried.  And I know Kmart is clearancing some, so you might want to check that out if you want to try them too or just want some new ones.

Update On The Project:
I did end up finishing off my conditioner yesterday, and tomorrow I'll probably finish the shampoo.  So yay for finishing something.

2 comments:

The Peach said...

Lovely look! Yay for getting the shampoo gone! Keep up the good work!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Peach!!

Take A Peek...