Monday, February 6, 2012

Frisky With A Touch Of Whimsy.

 - This is Orly Frisky and Revlon Whimiscal.

I really wasn't sure how Whimsical was going to look on Frisky being that it leans more towards the green family than blue, although not by a lot.

I have another polish in mind that I think will be perfect for layering with Whimsical but I don't have it yet, it's on it's way to me.
- And Blogger felt like it should flip my photo, stupid Blogger.

I've been sick for the past week (second sinus infection in a month) so I'm sorry for my lack of thrilling posts.

I'd like to do some more eye looks soon and of course more nails too.

2 comments:

EyeGraffiti said...

no way, so cool hair! and good way to go with matching it with your nails! people should follow your lead!//Azure

Shopping Addict said...

Haha thank you darling, that's sweet of you to say.

Take A Peek...