Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 2.

 - This one was taken inside, in my normal lighting I use.

I used my palette again and just the palette (for shadows), then I used the Elf primer of course and the Loreal mascara. 

I also used my EOS multiple times today, and the lotion.   Plus I just took a shower, so I used the shampoo/conditioner and body wash.  I have to work eyeliner in tomorrow.
- This one was taken outside on my way out to do a few things.


I used green, two shades of blue and white for the eye look.

6 comments:

The Peach said...

That's a pretty shadow!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you, I'm really enjoying the pay off I've gotten with this little Absolute! palette.

Nail Designs xox said...

Ohh beautiful color!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Sonia <3.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Ashesela.

Take A Peek...