Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nail Mail.

 - I did a swap with a lovely woman named Kate in one of the polishes groups I'm in, at the time I couldn't find Cinderella by Sinful and really wanted it, she had some extras, so that started the trade, then she offered to try and find me a few other things I wanted, in come the Spoiled polishes.  Which are "Kickin' The Habit", "Are Mermaids Real?" and "Violet Femmes", all so pretty.  Then she sent candy, yum.  I was her first trade ever (awesome) so I hope she loved her half.

Then the Hot Ticket polish is one MyGlam sent me as a kind of "Sorry for that screw up", I wasn't expecting it at all, didn't know it was coming, what a happy surprise.  So looking forward to the MyGlam bag in like a week!  The polish is called "Magenta Disposition".

- Then my gay husband, Aaron sent me a Valentine's Day package!  He sent me samples and candy.  A cute little bag.  A adorable little A.  Then he sent me two Cosmetic Arts polishes he picked out, loving that muted lilac one.  A Color Club top coat to try, then Zoya's Kristen which I was lemming hard.   And lastly the Models Ink set, never heard of them before, but I really like the shadow colors and look forward to trying them.

I got some more Nail Mail that I didn't get a picture of yet (but it's coming Amy) that I am excited to post soon!

9 comments:

Aaron said...

I'm glad you liked everything, gorgeous. That ColorClub has been in my closet in my drawers ;-).

Shopping Addict said...

Ooo I bet that's not the only thing that's been in there....

Aaron said...

*gasp* Why, you little minx!

Shopping Addict said...

Oh, don't you know it.

Aaron said...

if only I still had that coffee table and bullhorn.

Jessica said...

Well. I don't want to interrupt your moment (lol), but you need to post your swatches of Cinderella immediately! I'm lusting after her so bad.

Ashley said...

Awesome nail mail! I tagged you for the Cute Blog Award.

Shopping Addict said...

Sun-Dried Lacquer: Haha, I'll try and get on that right away, I know from swatches it truly is gorgeous though.

Ashley: Awwwwwww thank you.

haileelovespolish said...

Oooh, Are Mermaids Real? is sooo gorgeous!

Take A Peek...