Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Totally Just A 50s Housewife...

 I wish the pictures of this look id it justice, the shadows are darker in person and just gorgeous.   I layered the mauve (Mauve-O-Matic) shade over some of the outer brown (Automatic Toaster) and that just added such a lovely beautiful depth to it, if you own these shades may I suggest trying that.

BROWS:
Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer.


EYES:
Wet n Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock Milky Way base
Fyrinnae's shadows in It Beautifies!, Mauve-O-Matic, Automatic Toaster, with a highlight of Winter, Again.
Elf liner.
Maybelline Falsies mascara.

LIPS:
Fyrinnae's Glamorous Rebel lip luster.
 I really love their 50s Retro Collection, at first I wasn't wow'd looking at the shadows (not the swatches, just the shadows, before any swatches were out) but once I saw swatches and got to play with them myself, it was all love.  I'm only missing one shadow shade which I'll have to snag at a later date.

 - My liner is a bit smudged here, sorry.


- I always try to do the half open, half close eyes, ala Marilyn but I don't think I always pull it off, certainly not as well as she does *Wink*.
- Just kind of a random one tossed in with this one too.

No comments:

Take A Peek...