Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tainted Love...

 I had fun doing this look tonight.

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil.


EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's eyeshadow base in Black Hole.
Tick Tock's eyeshadows Digital, Darkest Before The Dawn, Half Past Crazy and Midnight Magic.
Elf liner.
Avon Super Extend Eye Accents Mascara in Black Amethyst.

LIPS:
Manic Panic's Tainted Love.

 - I swear the lips are red red, but the camera seemed to think they were a touch coral, or maybe I just feel it's looks that way.





 - From here down are edited photos the ones above aren't edited except to add the water mark.


- This is probably my favorite <3

2 comments:

HarajukuGirlFL said...

ohhhhhhhhhh. Tainted love... ♫♪♭♫
It'll be in my head for few days now. Just like the Darling Grrrl makeups, hahahaha!!

Super pretty look, diggin the creative edits!!!

Shopping Addict said...

The creative edits were my favorites haha <3

Take A Peek...