Sunday, March 31, 2013

Own Lifting Eye Cream...

 

Own Lifting Eye Cream.
 
I can't fully speak to it's claims on the box of "In just 8 weeks, results showed a 61% reduction in the appearance of crows feet.", "In just 8 weeks, results showed over a 30% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area." and "In just 8 weeks, 83% of women reported their skin more moisturized and silky to the touch." since I have not been using it a full eight weeks yet.   The box also says it should help in evening your skin tone which could be nice.  I don't think I have a lot of discoloration unless that also can mean the dark circles under my eyes?
I can say my skin does feel more moisturized and silky after applying it.


This is also cruelty free which is an added bonus.

I will have to check back in about how my eyes are doing after longer usage but it feels nice so far.

I also spied this on their site and I didn't see it last time I looked:

Day Lip Treatment and Night Lip Therapy they sound nice, maybe I'll have to look into them at a later date.

No comments:

Take A Peek...