Saturday, March 23, 2013

Packing Infinite Ammo While Going Down The Rabbit Hole...

 - I was in love with this lip color, I always adore these type of pinks although it was so bright after I put it on I gave pause that maybe it was just TOO bright in life and it is a touch darker in real life too.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock base in Milky Way.
Madd Style Cosmetics in Down The Rabbit Hole, Infinite Ammo and Jezebel. And this look a bit more purpley than blue in real life.

Elf liner.
Probably the Maybelline falsies mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild liquid lip color in Click My HyperPink.




 - And I'm giving you some weird face realness in these next shots haha but I liked the way the shadows looked.


- If my neighbors can see me standing at my window (I'm on the 5th floor so I doubt they can make out my expressions but you never know...) doing this they must think I'm nuts.

No comments:

Take A Peek...