Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chicka, Chicka, Boom...


BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Darling Girl shadows in Chicka, Chicka, Boom and Chickster.
Essence liner (upper).
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Victoria's Secret lipstick in Showstopper.


Also I got this necklace in the mail today, a friend had posted about it online and I went and found it to buy, please ignore it's legs in this shot, though they amuse me.

A T-Rex skeleton necklace, certainly can't say I see those coming and going, love it. 

My Grandfather would have liked it.
I also had to snag one of the Victoria's Secret lipsticks before they're all gone since they're no longer going to sell makeup, I really love this red.




No comments:

Take A Peek...