Friday, June 13, 2014

Her True Love Is Sadly Dearly Departed...

Please pardon my liner, it's a bit crap tonight.

BROWS:
Ofra Eyebrow Universal pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Wonderland Beauty Cosmetics shadows in The Rabbit, True Love, and Dearly Departed.
Essence liner (upper).
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Bombshell.
 I received these shadows for reviewing purposes. 


Wonderland Beauty Cosmetics is a newer company, I'd only recently started hearing about them and seen some swatches which were absolutely gorgeous.

I'll have to include in my next post up close shots of the lids of the jars, they're almost have a rubbery top where the logo is, and are slightly domed, I kind of love them.

I enjoyed the shadows I used tonight, I have some others that will be in upcoming posts.

You can check out her shop HERE.
Which I highly recommend doing.

I also got the Ofra brow pencil in my Ipsy today, I wasn't 100% on the "Universal" color, sometimes brow colors are something I entirely need to see in a photo to decide on and I can see clearly now that it's just a bit off for my actual brow color.  What do you think?




No comments:

Take A Peek...