Sunday, June 8, 2014

Miss Liberty Was The Bravest Of Us All...

These two shadows come from a small collection by BFTE coming out the 14th of June (will be on sale til the 5th of July), called Stars & Stripes.   There's one more color in this collection, a lovely red.  There will be another post coming soon showcasing all three colors alone, but here's a teaser of a look using two of them.
BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
BFTE shadows in Brave and Liberty.
Essence liner (upper).
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
NYC lipstick in Red Rapture.
 I think this could be a lovely 4th of July look too.



Sorry my liner is a little smudged in some shots, some fuzzy demon helped me as you'll see in the photos.


The following photos show all the help I had taking these shots.  He did not like what I used on my hair, and attacked my head while I was doing photos.  Clearly helpful.
 Thanks Milo.


Yea? What?  He seem to say.

No comments:

Take A Peek...