Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Magus Among Men...



This is darker in person, more brown.  My lighting made it appear lighter I think.
BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Clavicule Of Solomon, Magus, and Necronomicon.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
MAC lipstick in Styled In Sepia.
These Notoriously Morbid shadows are from the Grisly Grimoire Halloween collection.  Every single set sold (yay, there was 100), but there are still some shadows available in the overstock section here, but I'm sure they won't last long <3




These last shots I played with some filters on for fun, cause sometimes I just can't not.  Though I don't normally post them, but I like them, so.


No comments:

Take A Peek...