Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm On Santa's Naughty List...




BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
BFTE shadows in Kris Kringle, On Santa's List, and One Long Ride.
Essence liner.
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Me Now Generation II lip color in #33.
These shadows are from the two holiday collections that are for sale starting tomorrow.  The first two shadows are from the I Believe...In Santa collection, you can find HERE.  The last shade is from the I Believe...In Reindeer collection, you can find HERE.

The shade Kris Kringle is absolutely gorgeous.   As is One Long Ride, both just amazing.
Also this lip color is suppose to be a dupe for Lime Crime's Wicked velvetine, I don't own that so I can't say for 100%, but I've seen them swatched side by side and it does look to be a amazing dupe.
Necklace is suppose to be like Dean's on Supernatural and was a buck on ebay.

These shadows were provided for photo/review purposes.

1 comment:

AVY said...

Oh wow, looks beautiful. Love the lips.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Take A Peek...