Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Morbidly Matching Mavens...



BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Merlotte, Compton, and Quinn.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild lipstick in Coming In Latte.
Not 100% on this lipstick really.  I thought it'd be a bit of a different colors when I put it on, lighter maybe.  It's from the WnW Halloween display.
This look was done in collaboration with Denise of Harajuku Girl FL.   We both used shadows from this month's Vanishing Cabinet from Notoriously Morbid, with the main focus being the green shade.

If you want to see Denise's look (and of course you do) click HERE.




Being that these shadows are based on a vampire series I felt this shirt was fitting lol.  I got it yesterday in the mail, it's from Old Navy, still in the clearance, for 5.99.  I snagged a few during a nice sale they had.   I wanted some other shirts to lounge around my apartment in.

Take A Peek...