Monday, November 17, 2014

Every Twilight She Became Medusa...



BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
My Beauty Addiction shadows in Hawaii, Blue Carrauco, and Twilight.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
My Beauty Addiction lipstick in Medusa.
All of these shadows are utterly gorgeous, I love all three of them, I think I love Twilight (outer shade) the most however, it just has something about it that's different. I can see myself using it again and again in looks.
I also want to say I just got a new camera in the mail so my next few posts while I'm trying it out, may not be on the same level photo wise.  Since I am relearning a while new camera and am at a disadvantage with it really.  I hope it's better then the last one I tried (that was returned), ugh, wish me luck.




These last two are just more so for fun really.
MBA products provided for promo/modeling purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...