Saturday, November 1, 2014

Holly Goslutty...




BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Cherokee Rose and Officer Friendly.
Maybelline Eyestudio Liner in Blackest Black.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude liner (lower) with a touch of the WNW pencil I use for my brows very lightly on my lower lid and blended.
Eddie Funkhouser Quattro Variable Lash Mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel Kate lipstick in 101.
This was my Halloween day outfit/costume.  I was Slut At Tiffany's/Holly Goslutty, whichever works really.  Mostly cause my dress was very scandalous.


Please ignore the kitchen behind me, I don't normally sit here during the day for photos, but I was in big heels and just thought it best.   But hey shout out for Ikea and those awesome drawer things I use in my kitchen cause I have a lack of cabinet space. 
Like I said, scandalous.   I actually had a neighbor tell me I shouldn't go out like this.

I also got "Hot Momma!" and "I like those shoes and outfit" lol


The necklace is a find on ebay, so is the tiara (which you can only see really in the outfit shots (and it immediately broke when I put it in my hair, I had to MacGyver it with bobbypins in.  I actually really loved it so I was really sad it immediately snapped.

The cigarette holder arrived broken - also via ebay.  Hence why it's not in many shots.   And the faux cigarettes didn't arrive in time anyway, blah.

Earrings are from Heartbreakers, they're clip ons since I have issues with real piercings, always have.
Sorry some of these are a bit blurry, my lighting was leaving, it was about 6pm here and the sun sets on the other side of the building.

Outfit shots are at further down, keep scrolling <3



Dress is from Forever 21.  I really do love it.
Heelless Heels are from Charlotte Russe.  I love them, they have studs on them.  I did end up falling in them tonight, because of a sidewalk mishap of concrete and no concrete.  I still felt a bit a fool even though wasn't really my fault.


  
 The big ring here which you can't entirely see is from Dots. 


















Seriously shoe love.

No comments:

Take A Peek...