Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Believe...


Ugh.  Still learning to redo up close shots, these were just a bit of a failure, but I won't learn unless I keep trying.  So bare with me  <3
 I really love this color.

BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
BFTE shadows in I Believe, Santa's Suit, Jolly Old Elf. I did use some 8 Tiny Reindeer on my lower lash line.
Essence liner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude liner (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
M-N Menow Generation II lip color in #18.
These shadows are now available, the majority of these shades come from the I Believe In Santa collection.  Which you can get HERE.

The Jolly Old Elf is the sleeper of this collection, it has this pinkish shimmer in it which you can't see at all in my photos but it is utterly gorgeous.

These are limited edition, so if you're interested you should head on over to the site.  You can get each holiday collection in a sample size or full size set. 


Shadows provided for photo/promo/review purposes.
And did I mention lip color love?

No comments:

Take A Peek...