Tuesday, November 4, 2014

She Had The Ego Of A Matador...



BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadows in Ego, Matador, and Garnet.
Maybelline Eyestudio Blackest Black gel liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Eddie Funkhouser Quattro Variable Lash Mascara.

LIPS:
Nicka K lipstick in Antique Fuchsia.
First off, there is nothing fuchsia about this lip color, antique or not.

There's a good picture of the necklace at the end of the post.







A few of the shadows were provider for promo'ing purposes.
Necklace is a find on ebay, I have it pulled up in most shots, it's longer then I thought it'd be.   But I do like it.  It was under 2 bucks.  They had some cat ones I thought were cool too, I might go back for one.

No comments:

Take A Peek...