Tuesday, March 24, 2015

She Smelled Of Violent Violets, And Sass...



BROWS:
Jordana pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Sugar Skull Minerals eyeshadows in Violent Violet (this is a blush actually), Back-Sass, and Bluish.
Elf Intense Ink eyeliner.
Covergirl liner (lower).
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.

LIPS:
Sugar Skull Minerals lip color in Spellbound (unreleased, testing it).
If you want to save 10% on Sugar Skull Minerals use the code ALLUREOFBEAUTY to save 10% off anytime <3

My mom randomly bought me this necklace, I really like it, though its pulled up a bit there, I do wish it was like half an inch shorter or so.  It also came with little feather earrings, which I can't wear cause I lack holes anymore (piercing issues), but I do love and adore feather jewelry.


No comments:

Take A Peek...