Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Measles And The Night Sky...

- Okay, so when I got the other Wet N Wild mini holiday edition nail polishes there was a silver like the red I'd already applied to my nails.  So I felt like randomly trying it out with the red.  It's okay, but now that I've tried it I think it'd be awesome with maybe just the black or a dark blue because then it'd look like stars in the night sky, which is totally awesome and amazing and you know you think so too and just wish you'd thought of it first lol

- Side note I love the pillow my thumb is on for the photo, I got a random like gift certificate for having had put a warranty on my furniture and it ran out and I never used it so I got like 30 bucks or something and I bought a cool pillow lol

And the last shot it just a bad camera phone shot but every time I look at it I think to myself that it looks like my nails have the measles.

No comments:

Take A Peek...