Friday, November 26, 2010

We'll Always Have Paris...

 - This shot is without a flash.
This is OPI's Suede in "We'll Always Have Paris".  I did a top coat on the ends, I wanted it to be like a french tip but I winged it and it didn't quite work out the way I wanted it.
- This is with flash.

I don't see a huge difference between matte and suede, does anyone else?  I wasn't sure what to expect with suede, I imagined it having some kind of texture upon drying which I don't really think it does.  I wish it did, that'd be cool.

I oddly enough don't own a lot of OPI and this was probably one of the first I bought and it was the suede that sucked me in.  I do want some of their new ones however, mucho.

I've worn this since late Tuesday night, and it is now Thursday night and I had chips last night.  And I mean it does come with a thing saying it won't wear as long as their normal OPI but what does "Doesn't wear as long" mean, does it mean if the regular say wore for a week this would wear for half a week?  As oppose to I have chips in a day?  I love the color but was a bit sad about the chipping so soon.  I wonder if it matters that I'd put the top coat on the ends, which you'd think would have actually helped since that'd be normally where you'd first get chipage.  Blah.

No comments:

Take A Peek...