Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yay Things...

- I got two Rimmel eyeshadows (I had  a buy one get one for free coupon), I bought Sweet Smolder and the trio of purples I don't recall the name.

- Then as you can see I got the last Wet N Wild Holiday eyeshadow palette I wanted so bad.  It's Sugar Plum Fairy.
  - I got more of the Wet N Wild mini nail polishes, I'm only missing one right now, but I'm not sure if I'll end up getting it because it has the confetti esque glitter I don't always enjoy.

- Sorry this one is still sideways, apparently it didn't want to flip.  I got this at the dollar store, and every package with that peach pink kind of color in it was like that, like it'd exploded on itself and dried.  I wasn't entirely interested in that color anyway, I wanted the purple so I wasn't too concerned about that.  I did end up cleaning it off and keeping it and it seems fine.

No comments:

Take A Peek...