- So I started with these (and then added two more Rimmel's and a Sally Girl shadow). Then I started depoting these since I got my palette from TKB today, yay.
- And all of those turned into these.
Here's a shot, with flash, of the palette closed.
- I broke the two Rimmel's getting them out, they were really the only casualties, the pots they're in bend more easily and they must be softer shadows or something. I was really not happy about breaking them, the blue on top wasn't as badly damaged as the turquoise. For now I'll leave them in here since they're still useable.
- You can see one or two others did get poke marks when my needle slipped but all in all I thought I did a good job.
That's 16 singles shadows and two trios.
The WnW and Maybelline's definitely look the best since they're square.
- I'm proud of em, now I need a new palette, this one did end up being smaller than I thought, or maybe I used bigger shadows, they are kind of long ones.
I did write down what everything was and in what order I currently laid it so I won't forget. Although I might change the layout around a bit and then just write up a new sheet.