Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Totally A Trendsetter...

- This is just a fun camera phone picture til I take real ones. I saw Amy post her swatches of this, and I put it on my wish list, it didn't even last on my wish list a day before I bought it. It's China Glaze's Trendsetter, then my ring finger (please excuse the mess there) is Sinful's Georgio. Trendsetter is such a ugly pretty color. A baby like baby poo, well a baby that also ate glitter anyway...
Still love it tho lol

Oh, I also changed my layout a bit, I added my stash link and my wish list link on the left side of the page now.

- And this is just another necklace I got off eBay, for like a dollar and change with free shipping, love.

3 comments:

Rebel said...

I've been doing the ebay thing too! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I do love that polish!

Shopping Addict said...

Missa: I got so addicted for like two months, and since everything is coming from China it's all been trickling in, but I got some awesome stuff. What kinds of stuff did you get?

Amy: I do too, it's lovely.

Take A Peek...