Sunday, October 30, 2011

Three Years...

Had an anniversary!  Three years, this was my eye look I wore for it.

Products used were:
  • Elf Eye Shadow Primer
  • Wet N Wild limited edition holiday palette in Baking A Cake
  • Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in Strut
  • Ulta Mascara Lash Blow Out

- This is a pretty subtle eye look.  And my first time using one of the baked eyeshadow palette's from Wet N Wild this year.  I'm not head over heels.  It's not terrible.  I think I liked the last year palette's so much more.   I bought two out of the three they have this year year, and instead of getting the 3rd palette I should probably do one of the 8 palettes pans instead, it'd be a much better choice for me I think, and I've eyed those since they came out.  I think the matte one is limited, which I was eh when I heard about it, but I've seen swatches and they always sway me.

- This was just a quick one I took with my camera phone before I took it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 years and that looks great! I suck at putting on eyeshadow!

Shopping Addict said...

Thanks dear. I'm not that amazing at it either, I've gotten better over the last year tho, of that of which I am proud.

Take A Peek...