Wednesday, June 3, 2015

dBs Bluetooth Headphones...

dBs Bluetooth Headphones

On sale for 39.99 on Amazon.


Here is what it says on Amazon:

  • Maximum bass and loudness level: Because it is a "closed-back headphone", meaning it cups your ear, it offers great maximum bass and loudness quality making it the best Bluetooth workout headphones. The way it fully enclose your ears allow you to hear anything (song, messages, calls) in precise detail and experience full-on bass because outside noises are blocked and only crisp sound is sealed in.
  • Convenience: The dBs wireless headset Bluetooth headphones allow automatic connection to any new Bluetooth device. It's a stereo headset without the messy cables. But if you have a device that doesn't support Bluetooth, we have included a 3.5mm cable to accommodate this.
  • Extensive music and talk time from Bluetooth 4.0: The dBs Bluetooth gaming headset with mic has a music time and talk time of up to 15 hours and stand-by time of up to 250 hours. The possible number of activities you can do with these headphones are endless. It only needs a maximum 3 hour charge time and you're off to your daily morning jogs at the park or your usual care-free chat with your friends. These bluetooth sport headphones are exceptional.
  • Comfort and Style: These cool Bluetooth audio headphones are suitably cushioned to let you listen to long hours of music without too much pressure on your ears. Its light weight headband design is comfortable and is less of a hassle to carry around on your head. The Bluetooth headset is available in black and red, white and light blue, plain black and plain white.
  • Major Bluetooth profiles supported: Being able to support HSP (Headset Profile), HFP (Hands-Free Profile), A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) and AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) gives a wide variety of devices you can connect these best wireless headphones to. These are perfect Bluetooth headphones for iPhone 5, use it as your Samsung Bluetooth earphones or for any of your android and iOS devices.
Please pardon that these photos are on blue paper, but my desk is white and I thought you wouldn't be able to see the headphones very well against it and I want you to really see them.

I've tried these a few times, both with talking on the phone, listening to music, and also working out a little, light working out.

For me they did not do well with talking on the phone (they seem to have good reviews for that so idk why mine did not work well for it at all), when I did talk on the phone with them, for the most part I could hear the other party fine but they couldn't hear me well at all, they asked if I was watching a loud show and I had nothing on at all, there was a ton of non existent (on my side) background noise.  So that was kind of a bummer.

For listening to music they worked great, that'll be what I really use them for anyway.  I do love all the control buttons on them to say skip a song or go back, those are really handy to have.


I used them the other night while I did makeup and took photos, definitely enjoyed that.

They're fairly comfortable too, which is important if you're like me and have a tendency to listen to music (or tv or youtube) for longgg periods of time.  Also worked well for noise cancellation, which is great.

All in all I will entirely use these for music and am curious to see what else the company carries and makes now.   I am kind of a headphone (and speaker) junkie, love them.Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm33edf41c0becd0d57c35c4e27276617b

No comments:

Take A Peek...