Friday, June 19, 2015

It's My Birthday!




BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
NYX pencil in Milk.
Wonderland Beauty Cosmetics shadows in Simply Mundane, Thee Alice??, and Toner.
Jordana Fine Liner.
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara.

LIPS:
Maybelline matte lipstick Vibrant Violet.
This was the look I wore on my birthday today.   Went out with my best friend Joe for dinner at The Blue Door which has amazingggggg burgers.   And we had fried spam bites.  They were kind of amazing.

Scroll to the bottom to see a full length picture of the dress and shoes I worn.  I also wore a necklace but I had to have Joe put it on me, cause my claws aren't any good for that anymore.

Said claws will be in a future post.









 I really adored the shadow Toner from Wonderland Beauty Cosmetics though I'm not sure if she still carries it.  But so many of her shadows are gorgeous, go check her out <3

The dress I got a year or two ago, it was a last minute back up, the one I intended to wear didn't fit right, needed to be a bit longer, as oppose to veering on indecent.  The lighting is clearly crap here, the color is truer in the above photos.
I snagged these at Payless for 8.50 I wanted something cute to wear with some of my summer dresses.  I love the way they look.

Toenail polish is China Glaze Riveting.


Shadows sent to me for modeling purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...